ISG Inc. 549 W 13th Street, Apopka (Orlando), FL 32703, 407 889 4874
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED T-JET SERVICE CENTER!
We are an authorized service center for all Fast T-Jet, T-Jet 2, T-Jet 3 and Blazer lines of printers! From routine tune-ups to complete warranty work, we can help get your T-Jet in working order, and keep it that way!
We provide mail-in service to any T-Jet owner! Save on shipping by sending your unit to our location for maintenance (Contact us first for details on shipping)! In addition, we provide on-site installation and service to all of Florida and some parts of Southern Georgia! Please contact us for service rates and to see if you are within our service area!
FOR QUESTIONS OR
KEEP YOUR T-JET RUNNING STRONG WITH OUR FAST T-JET / FAST T-JET 2 TUNEUP!
The Fast T-Jet Tune-up is just the ticket to keeping your T-Jet or T-Jet 2 running in tip-top shape! Your T-Jet is thoroughly cleaned inside and out, fitted with a few new internal components, and returned running like brand new! Help extend the life of your T-Jet and schedule your Tune-up today! Only $599.00
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE T-JET TUNE-UP
• Thorough cleaning of T-Jet both inside and out
• Replace Pump and Cap Assemblies
• Replace Cleaner B and Cleaner C Capping Station
• Replace Encoder Strip and Tension Spring
• Flush Clean of Print head
• Replace Waste Ink Pads Maintenance Tank and Waste Ink Pad
• Lubricate Guide Rails
• Clean Drive Belt (replace if needed) and adjust belt tension
• Adjust bed functions, eject, load and bed levels
• Clean and inspect print bed scale
• Perform test prints on shirts to test registration
PARTS LIST FOR T-JET 2 TUNEUP
• Cap Assembly
• Drive / Timing Belt
• Encoder Strip and Spring
• Pump Assembly
• Squeegee and Wiper Blades
• Waste Ink Pads
• Cleaning Cartridges (Set of 7)
Have your T-Jet Service performed at our location! We are conveniently located in central Florida, so you can save on shipping! In addition, if you live within our service area, a T-Jet technician can come to your facility to perform the maintenance. Please contact us for details and to book your appointment today!
*Any parts or service beyond what is included in the Tune-Up is extra. We will contact you should any additional parts or service be required. Further repair will only take place after your approval. We can also install any T-Jet Accessories at the time of service!
Other T-Jet Tune-Ups available. Contact us!
TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR FAST T-JET RUNNING STRONG
To keep your Fast T-Jet running in tip-top shape, always follow these simple rules
- A clean T-Jet is a happy T-Jet: Always clean the wiper blades, capping station and edges of the print head after every printing run.
- T-Jets love to print: Like any Inkjet printer, your Fast T-Jet loves to print. If you let your printer sit for too long the ink may dry inside your print head! If possible, perform a print job or two every few days. If you know you will not be using your T-Jet for an extended period of time, use the cleaning cartridges to flush out the print head. This will help prevent print head clogs.
- Keep your encoder strip clean! Dust or lint on the encoder strip can cause errors in your print job. Consider purchasing the Exhaust Fan add-on (for T-Jet and T-Jet 2 users) if you do not have one already!
- We highly recommend purchasing a Waste Ink Tank system. This directs waste ink from cleanings outside the printer, rather than spraying it down into the printer itself.