The OmniPrint FreeJet 500 TX direct to garment prints amazing color images with great wash fastness on both light and dark garments.
The FreeJet 500 TX is extremely versatile, print on a variety of textile goods ranging from T-shirts to canvas bags, jeans to sweatshirts and much, much more! Print custom and limited edition T-shirts. Personalize jeans, hats, and sweatshirts. Create line samples as well as small to mid size production runs.
The OmniPrint FreeJet 500 TX is a great unit to add to your current embroidery or screen print shop, or to a new start up business!
FreeJet 500TX Features
* "Print on demand" inkjet printer prints on DARK and Light Garments in full color.
* Minimal set-up, tear-down, clean-up, and space required.
* 8 color (CMYK Plus 4 Bright White) water-based pigment ink full color printing and can be cured with standard heat press.
* Print time less than 1 minute for most designs.
* Unique Head Cleaning System - Automates Maintenance Processes.
* 17” x 30” maximum print area - Great for All Over Designs.
* 100% cotton, cotton blends
* Single and double print modes.
* 2800 x 1440 (dpi) Max print resolution. Great for photo quality prints!
* Print directly from your PC, just like a desktop printer.
* Fast RIP with NO processing time
* Interchangeable platen configuration
Printing Method: Piezo InkJet
Adjustable Printable area: Max Print Size( 17 in x 30 in )
-6 up Youth, 12 up Infant, 6 up Sleeve,
Dimension: 32.6 in x 65.5 in x 17.7 in ( W X L X H )
Weight: 350 lb
Printing Speed 10x8 Image:
(Black & Colored Garments =4 Min)
(White Garment =Under 1 minute)
Maximum Thickness: 4.75 in
Maximum Product Weight: 66 lbs
Resolution Max: 2880 X 1440 DPI
8 Ink channels using White Ink: (C, M, Y, K, W,W,W; Water Based Ink)
Ink supply system: Bulk Ink 200ml Sealed ink tank system
Power supply AC 110 - 220V +/- 10% 60/50Hz, 25W
Operating System Windows 95, 98,ME,NT,2000,XP, MAC (only USB using emulator)
Rip: OmniPrint Direct Rip
Surroundings Temp: 10-35Â° Humidity 20-80%
Printable Media: 100% Cotton and cotton Blends